Best UPI Casinos India
UPI online casinos are trending because of the ease and security of payments and user-friendly interface, with over 260 million registered UPI users. Online gambling sites and mobile apps are attractive to both old and new users. The best UPI casino India supports Rupee usage with fast withdrawals and instant deposits. They also have game perks, including free spins and bonuses for reaching milestones. In this article, we have shared our top picks, the pros and cons of using an online casino with UPI payment, its limits, comparison with other platforms, and answers to your popular questions. Let’s start!
A casino with Best UPI Casinos India
- Casino Days4.9 / 5100% up to ₹100,000
- LopeBet4.8 / 5Get 100% up to ₹115 000 + 500 FS
- Bettilt Casino4.6 / 5Up to ₹90,000 + 150 Free Spins
- Big Baazi4.6 / 5₹1 Lakh over your first 3 deposits!
- JeetPlay3.9 / 5Get 100% up to ₹70,000
- NYSpins3.9 / 5Get 100% up to ₹90,000 + 200 Free Spins
- Lucky Niki3.8 / 5Get 100% up to ₹100,00 + 250 Free Spins
- Ice Casino3.6 / 5Get 200% up to ₹75,000 + 270 Free Spins
Top 10 UPI Online Casino Sites
We selected these top 10 UPI-based casino sites by assessing their popularity, user reviews, and accessibility for users.
|A Japanese-themed casino with over 250 free spins and a 100% bonus worth ₹1,000,000 leads the trend. It also allows multiple bank accounts, so it’s not limited to UPI payments.
|You can play Live Lighting Roulette & Teen Patti with a guaranteed quick withdrawal of your winnings in Rupees. There’s also a whopping ₹1,000,000 deposit bonus! It’s perfect for low-budget players.
|Popular for its fast withdrawals, 100 free bets and a welcome bonus of up to ₹1 Lakh. High rollers also get extra casino bonuses.
|New players get a 150% bonus worth about ₹1 Lakh after signup bonuses of 20 free spins or ₹1,000 on Sports.
|Get Bigbaazi to access thousands of live casino games with fast Indian Rupee withdrawals. It also promises ₹1 Lakh after your first three deposits and weekly live casino cashback.
|This game has a welcome bonus of ₹1 Lakh with a 200% match on the first deposit.
|With a promise of up to ₹90,000 as a 100% bonus for the first deposit, Pure Casino is in the running for the top spot.
|The world-popular mobile betting casino has made its way to India. Newcomers can get a 100% welcome bonus worth ₹60,000. You must be at least 18 to register.
|Get access to 4,000+ games for a minimum ₹250 deposit. Players can also earn ₹44,000 from a 370% bonus.
|Casumo supports deposits and withdrawals in Rupees for all Indian users. You’ll also get ₹101 daily for seven days with a 150% casino bonus of up to ₹15,000. Gamblers can enjoy many jackpot slots and low-cost games.
We reviewed these ten apps based on their performance this year,
customers’ feedback, gaming incentives, and brand credibility.
Unified Payment Interface (UPI) is a mobile payment method developed in India in 2016. It lets users make interbank peer-to-peer and person-to-merchant
transactions with their mobile phones.
It gained popularity because of its little to no charge for transactions and easy-to-use interface. Now, it’s one of the leading payment methods at Indian online casinos.
How We Find & Review UPI Casinos
Because many online casinos use UPI payment in India nowadays, we’ve selected the top 10 gaming apps in this review. We chose them after reading user reviews and cross-checking their terms and services against a list of the best features.
Here they are:
- A 5-Star Rating: A five-star rating is the highest badge of quality verification a gaming app can get. That includes Indian UPI casinos. We understand that users only want to gamble on apps they can trust, so reputation comes first.
- Favourable Terms, Conditions, & Perks: Every player must know their credentials are safe when registering to play, so we prioritize that in our search. Some of the perks they offer include cashback, welcome bonuses, and free spins.
- Ease of UPI Use: Any online casino with UPI payment listed in the Top Ten of this review guarantees easy usage.
How to Use UPI to Deposit & Withdraw?
Users can withdraw and deposit money in three to six easy steps on any good online casino with UPI payment. You must first download the UPI mobile app from your preferred service provider. Then, open an account by completing the registration steps.
Making Deposits with UPI
- Find the payment category on your mobile casino app.
- Choose the “UPI” option.
- Select payment with “VPA”
- Select the VPA beneficiary and fill in the amount you want in your UPI casino deposit.
- Complete the transaction by clicking “ok” or “submit”, or “done”.
Withdrawing Winnings with UPI
- Login to your account using the details from your registration.
- Go to the payment section.
- Fill in your desired UPI casino withdrawal amount and accept it.
- Wait for the transfer to show up in your checking account.
You can be assured of convenient withdrawals and deposits because we’ve vetted the casinos in this review. It’s possible that a UPI casino online in India doesn’t permit withdrawals. Here are the pros and cons of using this payment method.
Advantages and Disadvantages of UPI India
Like other payment methods, UPI has its advantages and disadvantages. We’ve dissected them to give you a clear view of what to expect before joining a UPI payment casino.
|Ease of Use: UPI is easy to use, unlike traditional banking payment methods. It doesn’t require filling out forms or relying on an unstable network for an OTP to complete the process.
|Withdrawal Limitations: Some Indian mobile casinos with UPI payment have daily withdrawal limits of less than ₹1 Lakh.
|Efficiency: You don’t have to whip out a card for details every time you pay. A simple three-step process involving the destination account, the amount payable, and your MPIN completes the transaction.
|No Withdrawals: Some UPI casinos in India, like Lucky Niki, don’t support withdrawals with the app even though you can deposit funds. That’s frustrating because you’ll need to link your bank account to the game to access your wins.
|Cheap to Use: The transaction rate for UPI casino deposit is less than ₹0.5, which is a low price point compared to other payment forms.
|UPI ID: You can’t use a UPI payment method without registering and getting a unique ID. It’s what you use to complete transactions whether they’re deposits or withdrawals.
|Instant Payment: There’s no waiting period with UPI payment. It’s fast and available 24/7. Say goodbye to system overload and work-free days delays that can stall your fun.
|Deposit Limitations: Even when a UPI casino in India accepts deposits, it may place a limit on the daily amount. Limits vary and can be as much as ₹1 Lakh. Also, that means you can’t start a zero online casino account for some of the platforms. They could require you to deposit at least ₹10,000 before you access its gameplay.
UPI Limits at Indian Casinos Sites
UPI has a few limitations that can limit your gameplay.
- Your maximum daily transaction within India is ₹1 Lakh per NPCI regulation.
- No international transactions using your Indian
- UPI withdrawal isn’t guaranteed.
That’s why many international players opt for alternate payment methods.
To gain a deeper understanding of NPCI, you can read more about them on their official website.
Here’s an important part of their background: “DPSS at its meeting held on September 24, 2009 had given an in-principle approval to issue authorization to NPCI for operating various retail payment systems in the country and granted Certificate of Authorization for operation of National Financial Switch (NFS) ATM Network with effect from October 15, 2009.”
UPI vs. Other Payments
As you well know now, some UPI casinos in India may allow deposits not withdrawals. That can make transactions tedious and discourage you from following through. It’s also why players may explore other payment methods that offer both services.
If you’re still on the fence about using UPI casino payments, here’s a comparison with other methods to help you decide.
|● Transaction is instant.
● Withdrawal and deposit compatible.
● ₹1 Lakh daily limit.
● Uses encryption to protect customers’ details.
● Integrated with local Indian banks for peer-to-peer transactions.
|● Immediate Payment Service (IMPS) is an instant payment method using inter-bank monetary transfers via mobile phones.
● Like UPI, it’s available 24/7 but has higher transaction charges at ₹5.
● IMPS requirements are stricter than UPI payments.
● Registration can be as lengthy as 24 hours before completion.
● Users must have their mobile banking app before any IMPS transaction.
● It also needs your bank account number, IFSC code, and name to complete every transaction.
● Single bank usage.
|● You need a single bank account for a bank transfer.
● It takes up to 12 hours for a complete transaction.
● Bank transfers need your IFSC code and branch details before approval.
● Only support deposits.
● There’s no limit.
|● PayPal requires extra fees for currency conversion during international transactions.
● Has a broader reach than UPI.
● It’s costlier.
● Uses an encryption system to protect your details and prevent fraud.
● PayPal isn’t as integrated with local Indian banks.
UPI: Security and Support
Does the ease and efficiency of a UPI payment casino site scare you? It’s okay to worry
about the security level of this transaction method or whether the customer support is hands-on in case of problems.
Here’s what we know about the Security and Support of UPI payments.
UPI Payment Security
Users have unique IDs or Virtual Payment Interface (VPA) required to complete a transaction. UPI doesn’t ask for personal information that can compromise your security. They include card details, PIN, and Account Details. The only info you need is your UPI ID or VPA.
UPI only stores your transaction details, not registration info. The latter is encrypted and secured after creating your VPA. Your UPI transactions go through the NPCI while your bank processes the UPI payment with a Hardware Security Module. You can set up a two-factor authentication (2FA) for an extra layer of security. It can be your mobile phone number or biometrics for advanced smartphones. With phone numbers, you must confirm a transaction with another password besides your VPA or UPI ID.
UPI Payment Support
Most UPI apps have “Help Desks” or “Customer Support” that you
can contact via emails or hotlines. You can log your complaints about wrong
transactions, delayed withdrawals, and more financial mistakes via the helplines.
When logging your complaint, always include relevant details, including the transaction reference number, date, and amount. It’ll help the service personnel attend to you in the best possible way.
Summary about UPI
UPI casino in India is one of the country’s most-played games with over 100 million confirmed users. This online gaming platform assures you of safety since the payment method already exists and requires no personal information. It’s best to play with brands that have longevity in the game, like many of our top ten selections. They often have diverse game selections with bonuses to make playing worthwhile.
If you must gamble, it’s best to do so legally and with an easy payment option.